Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A line of shelf stable food products designed to satisfy the late night eaters with a healthy option created by a chef, approved by a nutritionist. No more regret or “food hangovers” in the morning!
We target women, age 30-50. Busy individuals who watch what they eat and are already buy pre-packaged meals (e.g. Lean Cuisine, Weight Watchers, Healthy Choice), but find themselves very hungry at night and “cheating” on their diets. We've included a picture of her below along with some of her lifestyle choices.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking for a logo that will appear both on our product packaging and company website.
• Standalone logo
• Logo depicted on package (with background color); example packaging is attached above - a microwave safe cup.
• Make sure to include the dash between "Midnight" and "Kitchen" our name is "Midnight-Kitchen" and our URL is http://www.midnight-kitchen.com
• Be disruptive on shelf among the competitive set of items
• Stand out as a NEW & DIFFERENT item that is designed for NIGHT TIME eating
• Tone: adult, comforting, satisfying, approachable, healthy
• Because we are not a sleep product, we think a crescent moon might connote the wrong tone. Would suggest avoiding literal crescent moon image.