Captured exactly what I was looking for on the first attempt. Great work!
- graham N
How amyqr started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company is developing at-home fertility testing for singles or couples who would like to know their fertility horizon - how soon they need to start trying in order to have a family. In women, it detects a diminished number of eggs, in men it detects sub-optimal sperm parameters. Our target customers are mainly between the ages of 25-35 (up to 40 for men) and could be single, couples, straight, gay, etc.
The design should communicate the following:
- Appeal to both men and women about equally
- Inspire optimism, with a little bit of humor: people are anxious about their ability to have kids, and we want to communicate that it does not have to be stressful all the time, help is available.
- We are especially interested in having a turtle(s) in the logo, potentially with the turtles featuring an egg, a sperm logo, or both.
- We are interested in either turtles in profile, turtles that are in top-down view, or otherwise.
- The turtle should make people think of fertility in some way, either literally or more metaphorically.
- The words Turtle Health should appear somewhere.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards