Committed designer. Very pleased with her unique ideas for our Logo. Would proudly recommended. Be FreeKini
Wonderful designer, very accommodating and easy to work with, really listens and gets it, great with details, professional and creative.
- Maria GR
Really solid execution!
- Fennec ™
Great designs and prompt service
- Rich Fitz
How beatalewismd started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mind Body Fertility
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- I am a psychiatrist and I have a website beatalewismd.com, which by the way also needs a new logo and all kinds of design help. I am starting a new website focused on infertility.
- website to promote ebook titled: Mind Body Fertility: Emotional Skills for Overcoming Infertility, which is about to become available on kindle.
- website will sell audio files for relaxation for women with infertility
- website will promote mind body fertility group program for women trying to get pregnant
- therapy for women trying to get pregnant, who are likely to be very stressed
- my competitor is circleboom.com so please check out their style and logo
- audience is women age 25-45 with difficulty getting pregnant and having a hard time emotionally because of it - likely to be professional women who waited till their late 30s to have kids
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please design a logo for a new website - mindbodyfertilityprogram.com for women who are trying to get pregnant and having difficulties getting pregnant and are very stressed because of that. I am a psychiatrist and psychotherapist and this is a new website I am developing. Goal is to create a friendly, inviting, hopeful, and relaxing look. Also something that inspires trust and confidence in my professional help. Circlebloom.com is a good competitor model for what I am aiming to create.
The logo should not contain image of child or pregnant belly. Women in this program are not pregnant yet and are very stressed about getting pregnant, so it should be more abstract or symbolic of fertility.