Both the work and communication were incredible. We couldn't be happier to have a new design and to have worked with someone who listened to our requests, was excited to work with us, and delivered a product we feel good about.
How e-volve started their logo design journey
We need a logo for a new web site that will sell all of the products found in your tradional UK high street shops e.g. Butchers, Bakers, Green Grocers, Fishmongers etc.
Customers can buy products directly from all of their local shops via our website. We then compile the orders, collect the goods from the shops and deliver to the customer's door.
A great benefit of buying through our website is that it helps the local economy compete with the massive supermarkets and helps stop the spread of globalisation.
High Street United
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're hoping to get a logo that signifies the importance of supporting your local shops and community. Whilst at the same time reflecting the service that we offer - tricky!
We aim to appear as a friendly, supportive and environmentally aware company that offers benefits not only to local shop-keepers but everyone in the loal community.
- PRIORITY LIST OF POINTS WE WANT TO GET ACROSS:
- Uniting the High Street Traders and community
- Our service (delivering local shops' products to your door)
- Eco-friendly (one van delivering is better than everyone using their car)
- Helping out with the rising cost of fuel
- Possibly a shield/coat of arms to signify the unity e.g. http://www.jenningsbrewery.co.uk/je…roduct.htm
- Not too corporate
- Not too eco/green/hippy
- No football/soccer team emblems - we know high street united sounds like a sunday league football team - we don't need to re-inforce this ;)