ibenefit.com.au will be a website that: 1. provides purchasing platform that gives purchasers access to better deals. Products will include cars, wine, tickets, insurance, etc. the URLs subdomain will change according to the product - i.e. tickets.ibenefit.com.au, flights.ibenefit.com.au, cars.ibenefit......
2. be the engine for affiliates to put the search engine on their website or intranet so they can pass on benefits to their own membership.
3. Eventually it will grow into a portal that gives consumers access to the best deals from a range of products, brands, services.
we need a logo
1. logo that can be used on main website
2. be able to have words in front of it in subdomain (as in Summary point 1 above)
3. logo will be used on letterhead, business cards, and keynote (or powerpoint)
- OK... im not wedded to this statement... but it shows the feeling of the site... "who benefits? i benefit!" the logo should reflect this and also be able to be used with any product in front of it (as outlined above in Summary point 1)
- The "i" in the name is definately a personal thing, not a body part... it is "I" benfit... not a play on "eye" benefit... so unless it is fabulous, stay away from logos with an eyeball