Soujiro did a fantastic job, coming up with heaps of options alongside some stiff competition. All of my (many) requests for changes were done promptly. Thankyou so much. I love my new design!
How emendez started their logo design journey
SynCon Technologies Limited
SynCon is a Jamaican Information Technology company with Caribbean-wide presence, established more than 14 years ago. Services we offer include:
* Computer network design and deployment
* IP telephony and Unified communication systems
* Wireless network implementation
* Corporate Groupware Messaging (email) systems.
* IT Helpdesk Support
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Effectively all our customers are corporate companies. They span sectors that include finance, manufacturing,retail, education, hospitality etc. We also work with the government. Outside of customers we interact with suppliers, vendors and partners (Cisco, IBM etc) on a daily basis.
We currently have a logo but are exploring the possibility of enhancing or changing it. Concerns we have with our existing logo include:
* It doesn't necessarily communicate 'technology' or 'IT'
* It is sometimes challenging to produce for stationary (particularly a task for embroidered work, on company shirts, for example)
The new logo must address the above but retain a corporate profile in line with our customers and partners. We intend to use the new logo on website, stationary, clothing, production material etc.
The new logo may be a derivative of the current one but we encourage new and fresh ideas.
In terms of colours, at a minimum the current teal and white should be included.