Toytek was founded mid 2008 and has been supply 3d models and animation to the games industry and other creative business. This is all good and fine but we really want to make games.
Our favorit games are;
• Star Defense - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OouB…eature=fvw
• We Love Katamari - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Love_Katamari
• Katamari Damacy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katamari_Damacy
• Return to Castle Wolfenstein - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return…olfenstein
Our small team has over 25 years of industry experiance and the most noteworthy titles our team have worked on in the past are;
• Total War: Empire – Sega, PC
• Battlefield Modern combat – EA, Xbox 360
• Herbie Rescue Rally – Climax, DS
We are in development of our first iPhone game for a highly esteemed and well published artist. The release of this game is expected to be in December 2009. The game is based on the artist work from his particularly well selling book; over 750,000 copies sold worldwide. So we know we are on to a winner here!
We really hope that you will want to be part of our exciting début.
Our target audience is;
• Anyone who plays games.
• Both sexes
• All ages
• Technology explorers!
• People who want to have fun.
I know this is rather broad but we don’t want to narrow the audience to a particular game type as we hope to experiment within several game genres.
We are looking for our Logo to be bright, bold and friendly, not childish, not fussy. clean.
Please take a look at our website, and twitter page. N.B We will be getting both these re-made in the near future, after the logo has been re-created.
Hopefully this gives you an idea of where we were trying to go with the feeling.
• Vector image created in illustrator.
• The logo “Toytek” to be bright, bold and friendly, not childish, not fussy.
• Please avoid large amounts of black.
• The symbol to represent Toytek, toys and technology, can be removable from the “Toytek” word part of the logo. We would like a cartoon style character with a toy or toy technology; cute but with an element of the dark side. This should also look good as a silhouette. use STEAMPUNK for inspiration.
• The logo needs to have 2 black and white versions (these do not need to be made until the color version has been chosen as a potential winner);
One for a black back ground
And one for a white back ground.
• PLEASE DO NOT USE clip art
• PLEASE DO NOT USE stock images.
I have attached the 2 previous ideas of the logo. Just as reference to see the kinds of things we have been toying with. We really like both of these logos but want something that meets in the middle.