Design a logo for Influencing - an online service that connects journalists and PR professionals, which is soon to launch and we require a clean, contemporary, clever logo
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We require a logo for the launch of our Influencing service, which will be a social network-style site that connects journalists and PR professionals.
The logo should be of course designed around the word influencing. My favourite logos tend to have a graphic element that can be pulled out from the logo and stand apart but which is a part of the actual word. (99 designs is quite a good example)
I'm open to colour schemes, but my preference is probably blues and reds.
We're a web company, so looking for a contemporary, online feel to it, without it being too cliched.
- Logo based around the word Influencing
- It should look good in the masthead position (top left of a website) and relatively small.
- Looking for a graphic element to be incorporated within the word that can stand alone
- Something too cliched
- Don't stretch it out too much
- Keep the height pretty much within the height used in the words