We are a start-up health care services company and are developing innovative care management service offerings.
The logo should be very professional, and should make us look innovative and credible. It should also communicate to the audience that we are a company founded on providing care management based on “best science”.
Some of the other health care companies in similar business with logos we like are: n-of-one.com, athenahealth.com, aetna.com, moksha8.com, cardinalhealth.com.
The graphic could represent any of the following - (i) partnership (ii) full care circle (iii) good quality (iv) correct treatment path.
The target audience is physicians and health insurance executives. They are relatively conservative, so the design should be innovative, but should also appeal to them.
• The logo should be modern, clear, corporate and sharp
• It should convey professionalism, reliability, credibility, innovativeness
• We want a solid graphical image to accompany our company name
• We are open to creative ideas of all types, but would like to avoid medical icons and people graphics
• We prefer something that can act as a stand alone logo and still convey what we do
• The logo should contain the name of the company (“Eventus Health”) in the title
• It should be accompanied by a small creative graphic
• The logo should work well on a white background, however, we would like to have it with a transparent background
• File should be a layered PSD file at 300dpi as well as any other file formats you think are appropriate
• No more than two colors
• The graphic portion of the logo should not be bigger than the text portion
• The logo should still look good shrunk as we will put it on business cards
• Don’t want any generic stock logo submissions
• We would prefer not to have people, faces, or doctors represented in the logo
• Do not include any medical paraphernalia (i.e. stethoscopes, pills, etc.)
• Not too complex
• No childish renditions
• No bubble letters
• No cartoons