Andrada is great! She helped me to create my logo in the first place and then supported me when I decided to adapt it (change of name :-)). She paid great attention to my wishes and came up with own suggestions when I asked her to. I can definitely recommend her. I love my new logo and would always work with Andrada again. Thanks again!
- Viktor Mada
Very happy with both the process and end result from Viktor. Will definitely be hoping to work with him again in the near future.
- BION 1611
Talented designer with a solid eye and understanding of brand personality and color schemes. Clean, modern and dynamic.
How Kervinenanu started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a fresh start-up-company on a communications business. We are called Intuitio and we need a fab logo. Our typical customers are well-being companies, ethical and ecological companies. We offer professional communication services (branding, copy writing, PR) combined with a high sensitivity to recognize a company's true nature and strenghts.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- A company name Intuitio is readable and clearly recognizable from the logo
- Round shape or something that express how all the good things always come back to you
- One idea is to use a letter O somehow in the logo
- Professional, elegant and feminine
- Ethical and good will are the key values of Intuitio
- Clear and memorable with simple design with a good twist
- It looks good in color and in black and white
- This example logo has some of the spirit I am after http://jolie.fi/)
Thank you so much for all your great ideas in advance!