We began Inventcorp with the dream of creating ground-breaking companies whose products and services would change the way people think, live, and work.
- Employees: We are trying to hire the brightest and best team members for our organization. We call them PhDs (Passionate/Poor, Hungry, and Driven)
- Investors: We are showcasing our "Wow" products to potential angel and institutional investors. These individuals are savvy, well-educated, highly-accomplished and wealthy.
PLEASE LOOK AT RED HP LOGO.jpg, this is 80% of what we are looking for in our logo.
Please make sure to use the two heads in our current logo and the HP logo in all new designs.
What we want out of all designs being considered the winner.
- bold, clean lines
- just the inside of the bulb should be yellow; the rest can be different colors.
-we want to keep the human heads, its company symbol of two minds coming together
What we don't like about the current Inventcorp logo:
- too soft, too simple, no depth
What we like about the HP logo:
- Has shape to it. Has Depth.
- more abstract, like the sillouette
- We like the symmetry.
If you look at the brief you will notice the red HP logo. We want our design created around that, we want it to be abstract, we want the viewer to have to imagine the light bulb and not just see it right off the bat.
We want them to look at the two heads and then see the light bulb. We want all designs to focus on the two heads coming together and then the light bulb.
We like the logo of http://www.idealab.com as well and this could be a base for the new logos
-print version (to be used on business cards, letterhead)
-online version (to be used on our website)
-both horizontal and vertical (logo on top and logo on left)
-jpg + vector + layered PSD
Thank you in advance for your efforts and creativity.
This is a fast paced project over the holidays on a tight schedule. We will be watching closely, eagerly anticipating and will be providing feedback and guidance several times per day.