Sleek, mod but minimalist, web 2.0 design for stylish, new-school educational tutoring and college counseling service. IvySage is a play on words: Ivy as in Ivy League University, Sage as in smart person
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This is a company targeted to up-market, sophisticated teens and young adults, and logo needs to reflect that style. Sleek, graphic, not too loud or busy are key.
We will need to be able to insert/exctract the following phrases from design depending on whether it is on website, corp letterhead, b-cards, etc:
IvySage Education LLC
Possibility of follow-on work exists for winner.
- Interchangeability of above names (all will begin IvySage, so beginning of word could possibly be worked into design).
- Sleek style: clean, ultra-modern, web 2.0+
- Logo that is not 'herbal' - reference to Ivy is university, and to sage is wisdom (cute double-entendre, but don't want to look earthy or organic
- A possible thought (though please please let your creative juices flow any direction): A mortar-board with the tassel a sage leaf (or something like that)
- Rainbows, elves, ponies (you know, make it mod and cool)