Geetings! We have an opportunity for you to apply your creativity to develop a new logo.
This logo will be the foundation for our new brand image. Since we're starting fresh, you can be as creative as you choose - There are no set colors or styles to box you in.
The prizes are good for a logo contest - so reach deep and impress us.
Last day for entries is 4/6/07
Good luck everyone!
Use the following creative brief as your guide.
Desired Color Scheme:
This logo design is the beginning of a complete marketing overhaul for JHS Group. Feel free to use whatever colors and/or styles you feel best accomplishes the logo designÂ’s objective.
Tone or Â“FeelingÂ” of the Logo Design:
The logo designÂ’s tone should be fresh, young, energetic Â– but it must also present professionalism. Imagine a mature, international (focusing mostly on USA, and Africa) company with new ideas and ability to crea
Accepted File Formats:
To design a new logo for JHS Group that communicates a fresh brand image for a 25-year-old company.
About JHS Group:
JHS Group is an international organization that seeks the betterment of mankind by combining business and humanitarian projects with the compassion of God. Our current efforts concentrate on the United States of America and the continent of Africa..
To transform JHS Groups image from an older company with little a logo that communications nothing about who we are to a company whose mission is reflected in our logo.
Note: This new logo will be the foundation for an entire marketing overhaul including new brochures, websites, business cards, etc. We intend to have this logo embroidered on apparel as well, so keep that in mind - if it's too complicated it won't translate well in this medium.
Single Most Important Message:
The most important message for the logo to communicate is that JHS Group is a multinational, established organization that can be trusted to serve the needs of underprivileged people while being transparent and honest stewards of trust placed in us by our partners.
Upper management business professionals, leaders of nations and governmental agencies
Age: 30 to 60
Mostly married with children
The target audience is usually unaware of JHS Group so we need to make a bold impression. They should know that we are experienced, trustworthy and highly competent
Rules & Guidelines:
- Last day for entries is 4/6/07
- The $150(US) and $50 awards will be distributed to PayPal for processing after all design materials are received by JHS Group, Ltd.
- The criteria by which all submitted work is evaluated and a winner is selected is solely at the discretion of JHS Group, Ltd.
- Original work only No contestant may copy or use any portion of work other than his/her own. No templates.
- Each contestant guarantees that his/her design submissions are his/her own original work.
- The winning contestant transfers of all intellectual property rights associated with the winning work submittal(s) to JHS Group, Ltd. at the time payment is made to the winner.
- All payment transactions will be processed via PayPal.
- Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes on payments.
- If for any reason no design is selected as a winner by JHS Group, Ltd. no person will be awarded any portion of the prize money and JHS Group, Ltd. will not take ownership of any design materials associated with this contest.