JustSpotted is a new website by Scoopler Inc.
Scoopler Inc. is about to launch an exciting new product, which brings a refreshing real-time and social twist to the Celebrity & Entertainment News space. Twitter has already shown that fans want all the juicy details of what their favorite celebrity is doing and where they are. Just Spotted, will aggregate the latest sightings, updates, tweets and news for every celebrity on the planet to create a social and technology driven version of TMZ. Our editorial content will take advantage of the real-time feeds we create to break the latest celebrity news and gossip.
This isn't just going to be a news site. It's a community. Users will be able to contribute by submitting their own celebrity spottings, news and opinions as well as choosing their favorite celebrities to follow and receive updates for via email/mobile. Celebrities will also be given the opportunity to claim their news feeds, giving them access to a targeted group of their followers.
Scoopler is a San Francisco based startup, whose investors include Y Combinator, Ron Conway, Michael Birch and Avalon Ventures. Since launching in May 2009, we have been consistently named as one of the top 3 real-time search engines and we're passionate about pushing innovation in this exciting new field. We've been featured in publications like TechCrunch, Mashable, CNet, CNN, The FT and The Telegraph.
1. The logo needs to convey the purpose of the site: Fans getting the latest updates for the celebrities they really care about.
2. We like the idea of using a push pin in the log and making that the focal point.
2. The logo must fit in the same space that the current logo on the homepage fits into. I've included our first version of the log for inspiration as well as a screenshot of the homepage.
3. The logo should use at least the hot pink and preferably the light blue used on the site.
4. We really like the popeater logo: http://popeater.com