Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How pabraham started their logo design journey
Learning Taiwanese is an online learning tool that uses podcasts to teach the Taiwanese language.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Learning Taiwanese teaches Taiwanese mainly to long-term expatriates living in Taiwan (mostly Canadien and American) and overseas Chinese with Taiwanese families living in Taiwan and FuJien, China. 25-35 is the most common age category. Our primary teaching method is through a series of podcasts that allow students to learn at their own pace.
- High quality and professional, but still fun
- Innovative way of learning / Web 2.0 oriented
- Crisp and clean
- This logo will also determine the color palate for the website, so please feel free to experiment with different ideas.
- Bold and playful colors
- Something that conveys both Taiwan (or China) and online learning. Perhaps an icon that represents an aspect of Taiwanese / Chinese culture but illustrated in a more modern, Web 2.0 style.
- I have included a link in the main discussion page to a few pictures you can use for inspiration including some Chinese calligraphy styles we like as well as some pictures of Taiwanese aborigines in full dress.
- Too complicated
- Taiwan flag references. No sun. Using one of the colors (blue or red) is OK. But both colors together are not.