I'd like to see at least a few of you try the shield idea, initials, or entire name or just Guardian Law, be creative and see where it takes you. Remember we are a law firm so we need to project strength, honesty, stability, trustworthiness, and confidence. Colors are open. I also like hidden items in logo(not req.).
Please take creative liberties and show me what you can do.
Additional requirements include:
- Vector versions of the logo
- Photoshop version of the logo
- The original file format used (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.)
- Explain your design when you post. I would like to read about what inspired you to create your design.
- Our name "Guardian Law" or "Guardian Law Group" in a font and style that compliments the design
- Disclose the names of any fonts used so I can purchase them for use in future print or design pieces
- Must look good on a white and black background
We'll be using the following rating system (modified from the GiGiKi and Morgan Lewis contests):
1 star - Wrong direction, start over
2 star - Some elements we like, but it's still a miss
3 star - Interesting concept that needs further refinement. You're getting close but need revisions or a different angle to your design
4 star - A great design. Probably only needs a tweak of color or shading.
5 star - You've made the Final Cut.