This graphic designer was excellent to work with. I had over 140 submissions, and she was always being creative and thinking outside the box. I really appreciated you working with me to get my Final Result. Thank you and I highly suggest working with NineIdea
Love my design and how we’ll feedback was incorporated to get us there!
Fantastic designer who is responsive and communicative.
- Gian Piero
He was the only designer at the contest who went another way. The same ideas came from everyone else. That's why he won at the end!
Awesome work. Thank you!
GREAT JOB! super creative and fast with changes.... will use again
How 99VPui started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
I'm Leather. I'm Fashion.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Terre Brown is the leather fashion brand based out of India.
- We are leather products company but our bigger idea is the innovative design and innovation that bleeds from our leather product.
- We moved away from the generic leather products and now integrating leather material with high class fashion
- Also we need classy and elegant logo with not much funkiness in the typeface or design, however any creative ideas are welcomed, but logo should NOT be "too-funky" at all
-The LOGO should give a rich and modern appeal and so should the monogram
- We wish to appeal to global audience therefore there should be simple and elegance in the type face and design
-Please reference brand logos like Zara, Hermes, Mulberry, Banana Nation. We don't want you to make same/similar typeface but these are how global apparel brands are projecting themselves in their logo.
LOGO will be used on brown or maybe, on black background in future. For referring the background color(s), visit our website https://www.fizyou.com
I understand that our current logo looks a bit funky, and that's why we are revamping everything.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
If you can design & incorporate a nice monogram along with the LOGO then it will be a bonus! :)