Originally the company's name was an acronym ECEL, Entre Chien et Loup - a french saying meaning between the dog and the wolf and twilight/dusk.
As the company has actually formed - we don't feel the name sake fits an australian design company that produces leather goods in argentina and were looking for help on a new by line - eg: ECEL - South American Travel Goods
The companies we would like to base the branding soundboard on include: Hermes, Monocle Magazine, http://themotley.com
What we would like is :
- a name that can stand on it's own (with by-line)
- a motif in a circle (similar to the monocle magazine M and Hermes H)
- a picture which works with the name/motif - again either something hermes and/or see attached. Also quite keen on personified animal.
I have attached my original sketch for the company. Please don't feel compelled to use it (nor anything else I have said) as inspiration though for the reasons outlined above!
OTHER: Some of the mediums we will be using the branding on include -
* 3cm high x9cm long label (most likely leather embossed but maybe sewn if colours needed)
* Website header/footer
* Foil embossed, laser cut or colour printed into packing boxes (probably same style as white glossy cake boxes but in company colours)