New online advertising network launching later this year would like a new logo with a web 2.0 type design that conveys fun and simplicity.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are an online advertising network with plans to launch later this year. We currently have a logo, but we're not in love with it. Take a look at http://www.adpickles.com/ . We'd like a new "launch ready" version if we can find something we like better than our current design.
- We'll need final versions of our logo with our tagline and without it, but for this contest, please include it. Our tagline is "Injection Advertising Network." Note that we have the word "The" in our current version at http://www.adpickles.com but we would like to remove it from the new version.
- The logo we currently have is a shade of green that works well with our site, but we are open to using other colors.
- We like the pickle we used in place of the "i" but we're not married to it.
- We'll need a final version with and without the word "BETA" but for this contest, please include it. Please see how it is currently used at the URL above.
- We'll need jpg and gif versions of any approved and final logo
- We'll also need final versions with both TM and (R) to the upper right.
- We spell our name "adPickles" - lowercase "a" and uppercase "P"
- We don't want anything with too much going on, like wild colors. Keep it simple.
- We have limited vertical space. Pretty much what you see at http://www.adpickles.com.