Need a logo and business cards designed for start up airbrush tanning company. Simple, classy, elegant, sophisticated are all words that will help describe my logo while also being something that is eye catching and memorable. This award is for a logo AND business card design.
Will need design in a vector format, preferably Adobe Illustrator. Also please submit a front and back design of the business card in addition to a black and white version and if possible a letterhead format.
PLEASE READ THE BRIEF FOR MORE DETAILS!
Just because I list some specifics in the brief, please continue to be open and creative! If you think something would look better another style or another color and isn't anything in my brief, go for it!
Envie Sun Spa
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a logo with matching business cards designed. If successful, I may also pay an additional fee as a third party transaction to have you design our brochures.
I'm a 23 year old starting an airbrush tanning company. I'm focusing on trying to contract my services into gyms such as LA Fitness, Bally's, and high end Sports Clubs. Starting in Los Angeles and later branching into Seattle. I need a logo and business card that shows that my service is a HIGH END service. Our solution IS better than most of the solutions out there. If you want a cheap fake tan, go somewhere else because it's NOT Envie Sun Spa.
- Classy, sophisticated, elegant, possibly modern or edgy
- Business cards: prefer to be black background or mostly black with a gold, possibly silver logo. Two sided with nothing but the logo on one side and additional information on the back side. I am open to other ideas though so don't be afraid!
- Logo must look good in gold, silver AND black so please keep this in mind when designing.
- Creativity! I'm open to many ideas right now and will do my best to give feedback as to what styles I like and what styles I don't. Don't be afraid to try something new. If I absolutely don't like a logo I'll let you know so you have the chance to try again.
- All work needs to be done in a vector format, preferably Adobe.
- Cheesy, clip art style logos. If you google things like Planet Sun Tanning, etc that is NOT the style I'm going for. This isn't just another tanning salon, it is an exclusive, custom service.
- Suns are typical of tanning salon logos and I'm not opposed to this but if you use it, please make sure that it doesn't reflect the above note. I'm young but I'm not targeting the young crowd. This is my career, not just another job.