Really great & creative designer! Loved my final product!
How ecourtney started their logo design journey
High-impact professional logo, business card and stationary design needed for IT consulting firm.
Tier 4 Support
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Theterm “Tier 4” is often used to describe the highest level of customer supportyou can get from a company. Ourname implies that when our customers use Tier 4 Support, they won’t be forcedto waste their time dealing with lower level technicians; they will get thehighest level of expertise and service right from the beginning. Our slogan is "The highest level of service for your IT needs.”
We are looking for a logo, two-sided business card, and stationary.The design should be modern, corporate, and memorable. The logos that we likehave a Web 2.0 icon like feel. We'vepurchased a template for our website that should give you a sense of the style wehave in mind (http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/17983.html). We’re open to different colorcombinations.
Thanks in advance forany submissions. I'm excited to see what you come up with. I will to give dailyfeedback (or more often) if you want it.
- Strong first impression
- Incorporate our slogan into the design
- Bold and unique
- Logo should look good against black and white backgrounds
- Corporate and youthful edge
- Graphically and thematically interesting
- Instantly recognizable
- Four non-text based objects such as stairs, signal bars or something else that either relates to IT consulting or the name of our company.
- Designs incorporating computer monitors or keyboards
- No yellow, orange or pastel colors.