Repeat 99 Designs customer who picks and pays (one time extended contest but picked and paid 2nd round.) Legal/Business consulting firm http://www.mosterwynne.com is launching a new program to help businesses start and grow. Its called E2E or e2e and its stands for entrepreneur to entrepreneur and also emerging business to emerging business. The idea is that our company goes beyond doing business b2b (business to business) and instead has more personal experience and connection with our clients and are more interactive. We also want to stress that we identify and face the same issues as our clients to a network of resources. Please see our website http://www.mosterwynne.com for the look and feel of our company and other business logo.
e2e or E2E Its called E2E or e2e and its stands for entrepreneur to entrepreneur and also emerging business to emerging business
We need a logo to brand our new incubator/accellerator program to help companies launch and grow and convey that we understand them because we have done the same with our company. We are helping them get set up, do their logos (through this site), have office space, email and access to capital, mentorship and other firm resources. Below is a sample press release for it.
Austin TX – Local law firm MosterWynne announced today the launch of their E2E Incubator, offering first-time and serial entrepreneurs an array of essential resources and services for their new companies. This new incubator allows entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth milestones while providing the necessary legal and business infrastructure. “We feel there are a lot of great companies working to overcome a lack of resources, whether it’s financial, technological or human. We want to give local businesses every opportunity to succeed” said Shari Wynne, CEO and co-founder of MosterWynne, General Legal + Growth Consulting.
The E2E Incubator is designed to serve start-up and emerging companies across all of Austin’s major industries. Clients benefit from monthly business strategy meetings, tailor-made legal advice at reduced rates, and access to the firm’s extensive network of people and resources. The E2E Incubator also provides conference facilities, presentation equipment, and IT services such as email and web hosting. “We’ve been building relationships and giving this away to clients a la carte since we started the firm a dozen years ago. As an entrepreneur who has worked through three recessions, I know the economy is going to motivate a lot of people to start their own company. So, we decided to make it easier for people to get the advice and perspective they need – basically, we put together a lot of the resources we wish we’d had when we launched our firm” said Charles Moster, Senior Partner and co-founder.
- We want a cool logo and tagline for our e2e or E2E incubator/accellerator. It means either entrepeneur to entrepreneur or emerging to emerging.
- We want it to be clean, modern and look good on our existing website at http://www.mosterwynne.com and our http://www.sixdegreesconnect.com logos. (Both on firm site)
- The logo should be very simple so that we can use it easily in lots of documents (we are a law firm) Please look at the MosterWynne logo on our site and the Six Degrees Logo on our site. They are super simple, bold and easy to reproduce
- We want to be able to use the "E2E" in a written document so it would be great if it could be produced using word
- We want to see if somehow the logo can reflect that we connect our clients with a large network of service providers, resources and contacts.
- Must match our brand - professional, sharp with a unique flair
- The "e"s should match to mean we are like you we are the same as you, we identify with you, we are equal
- the logo should portray connection
- Anything too funky or hard to read.
- Probably not green since e is not for green energy company
- Anything too busy