*** NOTE: This contest is in the SEMI-FINAL STAGE and there are 13 semi-finalists. See http://99designs.com/contests/12153…nt-1387817 ***
1WAY FM - Canberra's Christian community radio station - is looking for a new, contemporary, fresh logo to change our image and market ourselves to the wider Canberra community.
1WAY FM is a Christian radio station in Canberra, Australia. Our primary frequency is FM 91.9 and we have a repeater at FM 94.3 in Tuggeranong, a southern valley in Canberra. We are trying to reach out to the broader community and are looking for a new logo that will win broad acceptance. We want some Christian identity, but something a little more subtle than a cross or a dove (perhaps a fish, but not necessarily). We thought something built around some 'sound wave' imagery might be interesting, but once again we are open to other creative ideas.
We'd like to incorporate our tag line "Tune in to Life", but at the same time have versions of the logo without the tag line (for small-size usage).
The logo must express a contemporary, fresh, professional and clean image.
It will be seen by a variety of people - our listeners (through our website); our members, subscribers and donors (through website, letters, receipts, newsletters); our advertising sponsors (through website, invoices, proposals); and the wider community through displays at outside broadcasts and other events. It will also be used on signage in and around our studios and offices.
Our website will be redesigned to incorporate with the new logo, and we will be launching a range of 'new technology' services including podcasting, blogging, and other interactive elements.
We are a small radio station (75% of our market are unaware we exist), so we want this logo to accompany us through our next growth phase.
Would like the winning logo in a vector format (PSD or AI).
- A contemporary, fresh, professional and clean image conveyed
- Include some subtle Christian identity
- Logo must be versitile enough to be be incorporated well into a range of media eg. business cards, signage, website, stationery, t-shirts, powerpoint presentations, etc.
- Station name - 1WAY FM - and our primary frequency - 91.9 - must be included!
- Tagline "Tune in to Life" must be included in some aspect but also be able to be removed if required (eg. in a small logo print situation where the tagline may be illegible)
- Overtly Christian imagery