Gideon6k3 did such an amazing job, super creative, amazing talent, and was great right through to the final changes. All files were uploaded and he even followed up with me with an additional file 4 months later! I will be using him again for sure!
How mksheets started their logo design journey
Looking for a seasoned designer that can produce a new brand identity for our company starting with a LOGO - lots of other work to follow once Logo is produced. The happier I am with a designer the more I'm willing to offer in $$ and bonus for quick turn around. I pay promptly!
Intergrated Premier Automotive Customer Solutions (iPACS)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a cutting edge - clean modern Logo created to be incorporated into a Business Card, Letterhead and Envelope branding. This company represents an integrated, forward thinking group of companies who have bundled their solutions to offer a one-stop turnkey solution for the automotive service department. These services incompass an emenu online Service Maintenance & Marketing Solution, an online Service Appointment Scheduling Solution, a online Service Call Center Solution and a Service Manager Advisory & Training Solution.
- I will need the finished artwork in vector format for Photoshop.
- Make the 'i' stand out from the other letters in iPACS
- I'm open to any color scheme at this point but need the color to be easily reproduce for logo's on shirts, hats and other marketing materials. I have played with the letter 'i' being a standout color with PACS letters in silver/chrome but again ... I'm open at this point to any idea
- unique (Premier Image) - yet clean and simple
- I generally lean toward curves to straight line graphics but I'm open to any new idea in the first pace ... once I see what catches my eye I can give more very specific direction
- I like seeing dimension in my logos ...
- Something showing motion or integration would be nice
- Item 1... This logo needs to be unique and cutting edge.
- I don't want it to look like a car logo just because we service the automotive industry.