We were very impressed with the quality, attention and turnaround time from Emi and the team. Fantastic work! Looking forward to work with you again. Thank you for the dedication!
How David Connors started their logo design journey
Codify is a software engineering consultancy in need of a new logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Codify is a software engineering consultancy. We also provide enterprise-grade hosting services for large corporate customers. We are looking to redesign our new company logo as the current design is, we feel, too heavy/bold and not contemporary. We also require the following to be produced as a part of the brief:
- Business card template in Illustrator or similar structured format so we can edit them as required
- Letterhead template in illustrator or similar structured format so we can edit them as required
- Purely typographical as per the current logo.
- The logo cannot simply be typed in a font. It must be altered in some way so that we can trademark the logo. This can be seen in our existing logo in the way the cross bar in the f connects the i to the y (see http://www.codify.com).
- Simple enough to be able to work on embroidery.
- Complementary in terms of being used in web layout. The existing logo, if resized to be more prominent, completely overpowers the design of the web page.
- While the logo may feature the use of colour it also must work well in black and white, reversed out, and in its native colour.
- Details to include in the business card: Name, Logo, Phone: +61 (7) 32106268, Facsimilie: +61 (7) 32106269, Mobile: +61 123 456 789, E-mail Address: email@example.com, Web Site: http://www.codify.com, Contact Details: http://www.codify.com/contact
- You are free to choose the composition of the above on the card and whether or not more obvious elements such as the URL http://www.codify.com require a prompt of “Web Site:” in front of them.
- Notwithstanding the above, if you feel that you have some fantastic ideas that contravene some of the points above, then please feel free to make a submission. They will not be disqualified purely on the basis of not complying with the above points. The above points are a guideline only on what we feel we need at this stage however we recognise that you are the design expert, not us.