We are seeking a terrific logo for our new website-- Zone Positive. Our business offers an ecommunity for coaches (life coaches, executive coaches etc.). This is a centralized place for them to network, take courses, get business building tools and, in phase 2, get client referrals. Our site is grounded in the teachings of positive psychology, the science of what goes right in life (thus, the use of the word positive in our name).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a new logo for our business (Zone Positive). My partner and I just completed a masters course in positive psychology, a relatively new field and a new approach to helping people live happier and more fulfilling lives. We are anxious to extend this science to practitioners (like coaches) so that the tools grow in awareness and use. This is my third business start up ( two failed, one succeeded) and my partner works for a major consulting firm.
- for now, just the logo based on our name (Zone Positive)
- we may add a tag line down the road but don't have one at this time
- we don't have a preference for a color palate -- but avoid clear gender colors (ie. pink). Our website hasn't been developed yet-- the logo will in many respects determine the color and style of the website
- the logo should be professional in style (our audience is the universe of professional coaches who help people solve problems or find direction in their lives)
- but it could also be fun or intriguing-- we want it to be eye catching.
- we would like our logo to convey the positive nature of our site, the uplifting aspect of positive psychology, what's good in life, character strengths, positive emotion (yada yada yada).
- vector format and jpeg