I am looking for a logo and blog banner for a new venture. I am a consultant who provides advice and guidance to commercial contractors, civil contractors, and industrial contractors (construction type companies) regarding specifically "COST ESTIMATING PROCESSES" used by these companies when preparing bids for jobs. Please read the FULL Description of this Contest in the Design Brief.
(Please see banner size @ http://www.AskTheEstimator.com , I think it is 480 x 150 pixels, please confirm.)
The Advice I will be providing on my blog will appeal to Construction Industries such as:
Commercial Contractors & General Contractors.
Specialty Trade Contractors: grading, paving, landscaping, demolition, concrete, masonry, steel, carpentry, insulation, roofing, drywall, painting, flooring, doors/windows, heating & air, plumbing, & electrical.
Road & Bridge Builders.
Many of these contractors & sub-contractors struggle with creating CONSISTENT competitive, yet PROFITABLE bids because they do not have the proper or enough knowledge of the COST ESTIMATING PROCESS. My blog will elaborate on 12 different estimating processes. I will be posting information and answering questions regarding the estimating processes.
- Must have the name: AskTheEstimator.com in the logo
- Logo should suggest: Trusted Resource of Construction Estimating Knowledge, an Authority
- Logo should suggest: I am a visionary that is here to help construction companies, so companies feel "FINALLY someone is here who understands my business"
- Logo should suggest: Estimating Expertise
- Logo should suggest: Perpetual Growth & CONSISTENT progress resulting in new jobs & increased profits.
- Logo should encourage ENGAGEMENT - I want propective customers to call/contact me.
- Logo should suggest: Construction
- Logo should suggest: Creativity
- Logo should suggest: Calculations
- Logo should suggest:Communication
- Design should be Clean, Professional, Very Sharp, Not cartoony, Not bubbly
- I need the logo in .jpg format and in a format that is scalable.
- Not Cartoony look
- No clip art
- No Residential or Home Building look
- No childish look
- No Light Bulbs or lights