The task was to create a logo vector based on our idea. PavkeNS did a great job in very good quality in a very short time. Thank you!
- Thomas Weber
How rafdam started their logo design journey
Please produce a logo and propose a pallette of 4-6 colour for the website. This is a guaranteed contest so our favourite design will win the prize.
dotsongs.com is a net portal that connects sound/audio/music makers with producers of commercial projects and acts as a network for musicians and businesses.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Suggested areas to explore are:
– Pictorial / icon
– Purely typographic ('dot' spelled out)
– Combinations of the above
– Any other flashes of inspiration will also be considered
Design needs to translate well across different media (print, web, merchandise eg. t-shirts).
As a heads up, please be aware that the URL is "dotsongs.com" so submissions should avoid designs that can cause users to mistake the website as just "songs.com".
Winning submission should be provided in vector format as RGB, CMYK and B&W.
- Clean fresh and fun
- Web 2.0 look/feel (eg Flickr, Spotify)
- Do not use existing logo at http://www.dotsongs.com as starting point. We want fresh ideas.
- Following the same principles of 99designs contest holder 'IgotDreams', we don't want people copying ideas of others so all feedback (if any) will be via private messaging throughout the contest.