How TaylormadeVA started their logo design journey
We need a logo that will be used on our website and all printed marketing materials. It is most likely to be printed digitally with full color, but it should also print well in black and white. The logo will also be used in b&w training manuals.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Strategic Training Partners offer training to large companies on communication, mediation, facilitation. Clients are most likely to be goverment organizations, large corporations. Logo needs to be appealing to these clients. The Strategic Training Partners are fun-loving, charismatic and memorable trainers, with strong backgrounds in communication, mediation and facilitation. The Strategic Training Partners offer training to large companies with specific focus on the skills of communication, conflict resolution and giving recognition to others. Clients are most likely to be government organizations, large corporations, non-government (NGO’s) and not-for-profit entities. Logo needs to be appealing to these clients who are trying to build the people skills of their employees. The Strategic Training Partners are fun-loving, charismatic and memorable trainers, with strong backgrounds in leadership and customer service training in general.
- Please provide vector format, ai, and eps files. Must be PC compatible.
- Fonts: free or true type - also must be PC compatible.
- Should print well in color or black & white
- Design for digital printing (full color) but also ok as black & white
- Looking for an artistic, somewhat abstract design, preferably representing a compass in some way – will consider other ideas too.
- Preferred colors bold blues, fresh “spring leaf” greens. Will consider other bold, strong, lively colors.
- Name should be included in the logo if possible – the “S” in Strategic Training Partners could be incorporated into the compass (or other graphic) design.
- Logo should evoke feeling of motion.
- Open to ideas
- No gray, no dull colors
- nothing too soft or "fluffy"