How Nature's Way started their logo design journey
We are a rapidly growing bottled water company that desperately needs to update its logo. Our current logo is found at http://www.natureswaywater.net. If selected, additional work may be possible as we have other projects in the works.
Nature's Way Purewater
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our current logo does not convey the proper image we want to promote. We currently bottle water for several Fortune 500 companies. One of our partners' products is the Ethos brand water found in Starbucks. That design is exceptional and is along the lines of what we are seeking. The logo will be placed on our own water products (on a pressure sensitive transparent label), business cards, stationary, etc... The logo's primary purpose will be to draw consumers to our bottled water products.
- Tagline "the highest quality water, pure and simple" desired but not required.
- logo must be simple and clean for maximum visual identity.
- Create a Combination Mark (text and graphic).
- Do not use "knock-out/drop in" registration.
- Design with Adobe Illustrator CS3 or below, at business card size usage.
- Sans serif preferred. Family with Regular, Oblique, Bold, Bold Oblique preferred.
- Use True Type or Open Fonts. Font(s) must be available for PC and Mac.
- Do not use a font with significant stroke weight variations within letters.
- Select one Pantone color and black (preferred) or two Pantone colors.
- Choose these out of the Pantone Color Bridge Coated book. Do not select from the top three rows.
- Colors must be a close match on both Solid and CMYK sides of the book (e.g. Pantone 327 Green).
- Do not use screens or blends.
- File Format
- Create in Adobe Illustrator CS3 or below. Use different layers for colors.
- Don't convert type to outlines.
- Save as .ai and press quality PDF (embed fonts).
- Full Rights
- Client will have exclusive full rights usage.