CauseCup is a startup company which sells environmentally-responsible stainless steel travel coffee mugs with graphics designed by up-and-coming designers to raise money for charities while reducing the use of wasteful paper and styrofoam cups. We need a fresh "Web 2.0" style logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
CauseCup is a new startup company which sells beautifully designed, environmentally-responsible stainless steel travel coffee mugs with custom printed graphics designed by up-and-coming designers to raise money for charities while reducing the use of wasteful paper and styrofoam cups.
We want the logo to incorporate the best friendly, cleanly designed aspects of the "Web 2.0" style, but no "beta" or cheesy reflections please.
The logo should communicate elements of the CauseCup brand: design-focused, environmentally responsible, coffee loving, contemporary, supportive of important causes (environmental, social, etc.) in the world.
We want a logo primarily for web use, but which also may be used print.
- Excellent typography. Logo should be mainly text with a small inline graphic and/or effects. Font should be bold and sans-serif.
- CauseCup should read straight across, and the words 'cause' and 'cup' may appear as CauseCup or causecup and the two words may be differentiated by shading/color or font weight
- Ending logo should be delivered in vector (.eps or .ai) (preferred) or at the very least layered photoshop (PSD) files at 300dpi.
- Transparent background (mainly used on white background)
- Winning designer will be required to transfer the copyright of the design.
- One possible (but not required) graphic element would be a coffee cup, but if used this must be very simplified, iconic, and unlike clip art style cups.
- Simple (but not too simple) and sleek, "web 2.0" styl
- Anything cluttered
- Graphic elements sprawling too far from the logotype
- Extraneous graphic elements
- Serif or ornamental fonts
- No clip art