How BrandCentralStation started their logo design journey
A specialty dentistry practice (pediadontists and orthodontists) wants a new logo and color palette for their new practice. Logo will be used on everything from identity material to web site to premium items and advertising.
River View Dental Specialists
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This is a new dental practice consisting of non-competitive specialists (pediatric dentists, orthodontists, etc.) who will service patients in the Midwest. We need a logo (consisting of an identity mark and logo type) that can be used for everything from identity material (e.g. letterhead, biz cards, etc.) to promotional give aways and advertising. The color scheme selected for the logo will be the primary decorating color scheme used in the office (which is currently under construction).
- The name "River View Dental Specialists"
- Use a standard type font (something available for both Macs and PCs) for logotype
- Final files should be compatible with Adobe's CS 3
- Please submit alll logo concepts in B&W (for evaluation) and color
- Please specify colors using PMS numbers - I will use CMYK, RGB an HTML equivalents drawn from those colors
- The doctors in the practice will be listed in alpha order under the logo. Please specify/recommend a typeface for this listing, as well
- Non-standard or non-PC compatible typefaces for logo type or the listing of the doctors under the logo
- Designs submitted in color only