* Please DO NOT use beveling, embossing, gradients or drop shadowing to style the font.
* Winning logo will be clean, simple, business professional
* Winning logo will be inviting (not overly corporate, stuffy or boring but not cartoon-like, either)
* Winning logo will look good when printed in black and white, when sewn on a shirt, etc.
* Winning logo will look professional even when shrunk to a small size
* Winning logo will be interesting but not over the top - one that will stand the test of time as design trends change - less is more
* We are open to the idea to keeping ".com" in the logo
* We are also open to having an icon or a symbol accompany the logo (please refrain from dropping corny clip art and mindless icons into your submissions - we will strike down upon those logos without mercy and absent of regret.).
* Intricate / icons should be avoid since the details are hard to make out when reduced in size.