Incredible designer. Could not recommend him more highly. Very responsive and does amazing work.
How Queen started their logo design journey
The logo will be for an upstart event coordination company.
Creative, unique, elegant, timeless, memorable - are the words I want associated with Regal Affairs -
Looking for the wow-factor from start to finish (presentation(ie logo) - project completion)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want a logo that will "wow" people on sight. Remember that the logo is what people will see before they even get to meet me. I want some thing that is VERY visually appealing. Something "crest like". Please feel free to play with the words or initial. I want people to recognize Regal Affairs by looking at the logo - Let the logo sell the company before I do.
My company is an upstart event planning and co-ordination company and our vision is to produdce events that are 1. memorable, 2. beautiful and elegant - I want elegance and beauty associated with regal affairs regardless of the scale of the event. I am not a big fan of "loud" and gaudy desings, as I believe that there is beauty in understated elegance.
- easily reproducible - ie, can be used on t-shirts, bags, pens, etc (used on promotional materials)
- black and gold is my prefered color scheme (however, i am open to any other color schemes)
- i want a unique logo - I want my logo to be synonymous with regal affairssomething crest-like looking
- i don't want to be mistaken for another company
- loud, gaudy or overtly showey logos
- anything reminiscent of what I've seen before.