Working with joysteeq has been a really nice experience. Not only has he immediately targeted our brief, but he has also been very responsive and offered several solutions and suggestions for our logo design. If he joins your contest, you won't be disappointed.
How brandecho started their logo design journey
Hispanic Contractors Association of Michigan (HCAOM.org ) is a website that will be primarily designed to be a source of opportunity to Hispanic contractors in the Michigan area.
Hispanic Contractors Association of Michigan (HCAOM.org) or HCAOM
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The mission of the Hispanic Contractors Association of Michigan is to promote and support the advancement and economic growth of the Hispanic Contractors in Michigan. We are committed to developing programs and facilitating the resources needed to help Hispanic Contractors reach their potential for growth and long term success.
Some of the services include a website for members to use as a resource guide for upcoming jobs, financial, legal assistance, insurance and bonds, etc. We are working on setting up classes to help Hispanics become more familiar in bidding government contracts.
- Colors: Red White and Blue
- Ideas of what level of design my client is looking for: Click Here
- 1st Line LETTERS "HCAOM"
- 2nd Line words: "Hispanic Contractors Association of Michigan"
- 3rd Line words: "Building Partnerships"
- Web 2.0 Style
- Construction look and feel
- Client likes 3-d look but not required
- Use of graphic and text
- This organization is a subsidiary of http://www.hbadetroit.org
- No clipart images- Illustrationssymbolizing the state of Michigan