We are software company that develops website software. Our client base is split in several ways.
1. Software for DotNetNuke (modules) our website mostly promotes this.
2. Hosting of existing clients
3. Website design and creation (mostly using DotNetNuke)
4. Microsoft CRM integration and customization
5. ASP.Net programming
6. Silverlight Development.
Two main customer groups.
1. Those looking for a DotNetNuke module that we sell on our website.
2. The customers we have an existing relationship with and provide hosting and other ongoing services to.
Additional customers will mostly all be web based.
We have an existing logo at: http://www.interactivewebs.com
We are looking to develop a new web identity (website) and all our communications, email, web, and letterhead will be updated with the new look and feel.
The feel we are after for the logo, is something modern, that will fit well into a Web.2.0 look and fee. Something that can be used easily with electronic communication, and still prints well.
We are not limited by colors or design in any particular way, and like the idea that the design will help with our...
interactive webs - (being interactive Website and web software)
The business name is technically.. "interactivewebs.com.au Australia"
however we are thinking that the best result is probably just going to use Interactive Webs.
Although we have used a web in our design currently, it is not necessary to use it in the new design.
Current website is black, new website will be complementary to the logo, so also no need to design to run on black background.
If the design is good, and you have ideas too about a website and how your logo may look at the top of a web design of yours. Please feel free to show us that.