We had a very nice contest in which all designers were actually very involved and good. Solfree's design was voted as the best by the tribal elders and the corporation board. Very good person to deal with, listens to the brief and then interprets that visually. Smooth sailing all the way. This is a designer that is very good to work with.
How Josh Rothschild started their logo design journey
I am seeking a new and original logo design to be used throughout our new product line. This logo project may lead to additional work as we are beginning to design our website and other marketing materials.
We plan on taking product samples to market in the second half of February. Here is a demonstration of a similar product:
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The brand is AltaSmokes (or Alta Smokes, or altasmokes, I'm leaving that open to artistic license). I am seeking a new and original logo design to be used throughout our new product line. As far as the logo's design, I am looking for different ideas and suggestions, and I'd like designers to be creative.
The few constraints I would insist upon include the following:
- The design must have a transparent or white background so that it can be easily used in web and print media
- It must be rendered (and look nice) color and b&w versions
- Designs must be new and original artwork, no clip art, etc
- Designs should have some some degree of cleanliness and professionalism
- Brand name must be easy to readI am definitely open to early submissions, offering feedback, and revisions. I've never used 99 designs before, but I'll catch on.
My e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!