Want to convey: early childhood, trust, well-being, success
1) Fresh, youthful image with bright, vibrant colours used in an unorthodox way usually associated with contemporary art and spontaneity,
2) logo consisting of 'eye' that can be used with and without the spelled out 'early years evaluations',
2) use of lower case letters,
3) some clients refer to it as the 'eye', as in the one you see with - we're open to the integration of a simplistic stylized eye,
4) logo that flows through borders that may be used for the header of a website, brochures, etc. - try to avoid boxing it in
Needed flexibility: The EYE is a complimentary series of assessments which means that it will be tagged with evaluation specific names on some materials - Ex. Early Years Evaluation-Direct Assessment (EYE-DA), and others.
Please avoid things typically associated with early childhood such as blocks, abc & 123, box of crayons, apple, etc.
Colours: we don't want to use primary colours usually associated with elementary schools, but would like to incorporate more fresh or hip tones of red, yellow, blue and green in a free, childlike way.
*EYE results are characterized with primary colours (red, yellow, and green). The EYE is known for this; so, using variations of these colours would allow us to continue that theme without being 'too primary.'