How Dave Lakhani started their logo design journey
Need a very aggressive, creative, over the top logo for a program designed to help focus people who have been downsized, fired, laid off, or who own small businesses and are struggling, find a new and better way in this economy.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo that will used in all of our communications, print, video, web etc.
I need something that instantly communicates the idea that help is here to get you going when you are struggling in your business or your personal life because of the economy.
The idea of kickstart is like kickstarting a motorcycle or the idea that people need a push, they need someone to help them get going to get to the next level or to get from where they are right now.
This is all about a program to jumpstart small business and encourage independence, self employment and entrepreneurship in America.
If your business has suffered from the current economy then you are exacly the target market I'm aiming at. Especially if you know that there must be a way to take advantage of the economy and market better, sell better etc., during this economy but just don't know how.
- A very aggressive logo that instantly communicates the idea that help is here and that we together will kickstart the economy (kickstart america) by creating personal independence and small business success
- Creative, compelling, interesting logo
- Vivid colors that leap out but something that is clear and easy to read from a distance
- Something Web2.0ish would be great if it is very cool
- Something that ideally instantly communicates the idea of kick starting small business, the economy, and entrepreneurship
- Something that people will easily recognize each time they see it
- Creative use of fonts but still very easy to read whether big or small
- Something that evokes emotion
No cheesy crappy clip art or clip art at all for that matter unless it is so good and so relevant that it can't be avoided. If you violate this idea I will not look at or consider anything else you present
No ameaturish designs, these need to be professional, compelling and communicative
Nothing hard to read or that has very bizarre fonts