This online performance marketing expert offers consulting services and is transitioning her company website into a blog. The logo should reflect the blog owner's expertise, professionalism and high integrity--yet be casual and approachable in style.
Seeking a simple, clean aesthetic that might create a 'trend' for 2010 logo designs. When viewing the logo, someone might describe the brand as 'innovative,' 'smart,' and 'insightful.' Also, this logo must clearly indicate the blog content relates to the internet.
LisaRiolo or lisariolo (without the .com)
I am seeking a logo that clearly incorporates the name of the blog owner: LisaRiolo plus an additional icon that can also be used as a favicon. The icon should somehow reflect that the blog owner's expertise is in the online space and covers business growth, marketing strategies and tactics, lifestyle tips and recommendations for great online products and services. In other words: all things of interest to an online business owner...
Ideally the logo will also include the following tagline: online enthusiast, expert and entrepreneur.
The colors incorporated into the logo should fit well with the already purchased blog theme (see WooTheme's Fresh News with the 2-Brownie style sheet).
The name "LisaRiolo" could be all lower case or indicate that it is a first and last name.
- clean, simple designs
- emphasizing that the blog owner focuses on helping other online business owners grow their businesses
- style and colors should work well with existing blog theme (see WooTheme's Fresh News with the 2-Brownie style sheet)
- the name LisaRiolo should be prominent in the logo
- the tagline online enthusiast, expert and entrepreneur should be included
- please include an icon that can also be used as a favicon or small button when the entire logo is not appropriate.
- for dark background representations, please use brown not black
- I don't like complicated, detailed styles
- I don't like flourishes