We need a logo for our brandnew company. We distribute sports/activity products with a focus on safety, fun, quality, good design. Our company will sell both retail and wholesale, so we’d like a logo that is serious (not stiff) and radiates clean fun design.
Our company is located in Sweden and we will service the entire Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark, Norway Finland).
People in the Nordic area are sensitive to good, simple & clean design.
The logo should be easy to read and remember.
We are launching a brand new company.
Our company will sell wholesale & retail sports/activity/outdoor products with the following themes: safety, fun, quality, good design.
We need a clean “Nordic” look, a design that can fit right in with other Swedish design, simple, practical, sleek, stylish, but not too stiff, sterile, boring (we’re an activity products company!).
We want to profile ourselves as “hip”, yet “professional” at the same time. So the logo may be somewhat playful yet simple and tasteful.
We are open to stylized elements containing Nordic ideas.
The logo will be used on all elements in our company, from business cards, corporate website, large event banners, print brochures, signage, etc.
Tagline: Your kids do.
- Logo should scale well, from banner-style (home page) to business card to big banner for use in events.
- Logo should look good on dark gray background
- Simple & Clean
- Orange-red or (lime)green preferred
- With or without graphic (eg font only, or some design elements acceptable)
- Nordic doesn’t mean cold & winter. The logo should be great for any season, or season-agnostic.
- We need vector files in Fireworks format, as well as font files so that we can tweak when needed.
- Get Nordic should be two words, not GetNordic.
- No animals (bear, elks reindeer, moose, whatever).
- No beveling, embossing, drop shadowing to style the font
- No cartoons or comic fonts.
- No comets, arcs, bows, bananas, large curves
- No neon colors (except maybe lime green)
- Not too many colors
- No snow, ice, crystals, “cold”
- No x-mas or evergreen trees (probably)