Incredibly thoughtful, super responsive, and very friendly. We had great communication throughout the process and every time I made a suggestion Karim would execute a change or adjustment quickly and appropriately. I would recommend him to anyone!
How seancassy started their logo design journey
HuntingAndFishingTV.ca is a hunting and fishing social community website where hunters and fishermen of all types of game and interest can share their stories, photos and videos of their hunts and learn the latest tips, strategies and techniques of their favorite sport. We want a simple, clean, relevant logo which the Hunting and Fishing Enthusiast can relate to, that is not too heavy or rustic/old school hunting but which is distinctive and professional enough to have a good brand presence.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
* We would like the logo to be unique, easily readable and recognizable, associated with hunting and fishing and appropriate to a male, 18-54 target audience. ( 91% of hunters are Male and 25% - Hunters are age 35 to 44, the largest group)
* We would like to have incorporated an animal (preferably a white tail deer) AND/OR object icon affiliated with both hunting and fishing activities, outdoors, wildlife, nature. Do not use a gunsight, target or a gun as the icon, please.
* We would like the logo type to be a balance inbetween the very rustic/heavy hunting logos and the newer, more modern/environment/outdoors type logos. The logo should "feel" bold, strong, sturdy, meaty, trustworthy, honest, "down home" everyman, yet not redneck.
* The logo if possible should convey the social aspect of the website.
* The TV should be capitalized.
* The TV and the .ca should be less emphasized than the words Hunting and Fishing.
* We will also need the winning designer to recreate the same logo look for our french speaking version of the site, ChassePecheTV.com in the same colors/typeface, etc