Do you love creating simple but distinctive designs? Confident in your ability to produce something that can stand the test of time?
We need a logo for a new community website we are launching called InboundMarketing.com.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My HubSpot is a marketing software company based in Cambridge, USA. We're launching a new website that is an online community related to inbound marketing.
Inbound Marketing is about pulling customers *in* (instead of pushing your messages out). It's about attracting the right visitors to a business using things like search engines, social media and blogs.
- Word "Inbound" and "Marketing"
- Logo should be simple (not too detailed) so that it looks great in a variety of forms: web, print, embroidery, etc. So, it should be simple enough to be done in a single color.
- We're looking to capture the concept of "pulling people in" and would like the logo to convey that.
- Ideally, the logo would be simply text with some distinctive graphical element incorporated in.
- Try to use the orange from HubSpot.com and use one complementary color (for the web version of the logo)
- Final deliverable should include vector (EPS), PSD and JPG
- Don't want a logo that's too complicated.
- Don't use too many colors. It should be simple.
- Large graphical images/icons (since the words "inbound" and "marketing" are already big).