Great job! Thanks so much for choosing to be a part of my contest!
How DreamDay started their logo design journey
We are looking for a simple, clean, inspirational, forward-thinking, vector logo. The concept is for the Baby Boomer demographic to strive and pursue their individual Dreams until the last day. For a website targeting an age group of 45-65, so the design should appeal to this older group. Must look good on both web and print. Prefer sans-serif and common fonts. We would like our new logo to convey an uplifting, positive outlook. Please see the Client Brief for a detailed and straightforward list of our logo specifications.
Dream To The Last Day
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Dream To The Last Day is a newly launching website that inspires the aging Baby Boomer generation to find new meaning in life through pursuing their individual Dreams. We would like our new logo for our new website to convey an uplifting, positive outlook. Please see the Client Brief for a detailed and straightforward list of our logo specifications. Thanks!
- Logo must have full name of the company (Dream To The Last Day)
- Include the TM symbol above the "y" in Day
- Tag line: Desire * Drive * Destiny (replace asterisks with
- Symbol should be a triangle with gradient shading (gradually
getting darker as we see progress towards pinnacle of triangle). Creative exceptions possible.
- Inspirational to "dream and strive" in appearance and color
- Suggests forward-thinking
- Easy to read
- Looks good on both web and paper
- Clean, simple logo with common fonts (sans-serif font type
- Prefer 2 colors: Sky-blue and red (reference colors of logo for
- The chosen colors should be contrasting enough that the logo would work in black and white as well.
- Appeals to baby boomer generation (45 - 65)
- No cartoons, humor or satire
- No "web 2.0" bubbly or elastic lettering
- No obscure, hard-to-read fonts