Kim was great to work with--efficient, responsive to my needs, and really flexible. I had over 220 designs submitted, and hers always stood out. She has a really good eye for design and a professional touch. I highly recommend her.
How daboss started their logo design journey
Define Design Inc.
Define Design Inc. designs interiors specific to High End affluent clients. Our brand and appearance needs to be a combination of Corporate/Bold/elegant all rolled into one. Another word describing the look that the owners used is edgey. The owners of Define Design love bold colors and simplicity.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The company is based Denver and the core constituency we target is the upper eschelon more sophisticated, affluent members nationwide.
Must include the words "Define Design Inc."
would like to see a wide variety of concepts such as:
- use of the D as a symbol only
- unigue symbol with font.
- Bold but corporate/elegant
- Try to steer clear of flowery and decorative.
- look at the attachments of websites the owners chose that they liked.
- they particularly liked the the http://www.amandanisbetdesign.com look.