We are in the process of building a website that will bring together real estate investors looking to put together deals. The domain name of the site is “RealEstateMarketMaker.com” and the name of the service that we’re building is “The REMM List” (REMM standing for Real Estate Market Maker).
First, the one big thing that we’re NOT looking for: We’re NOT interested in a typical real estate logo with a building or a house or a roof integrated into the site/service name. We want something more geared to the idea of bringing together investors, not necessarily the fact that the investment happens to be real estate.
Here are some things that we are looking for:
- A contemporary design that is modern, but not abstract
- A design that incorporates both the site name (RealEstateMarketMaker.com) and the service name (The REMM List)
- We’re not opposed to something along the lines of: RealEstateMarketMaker.com Presents The REMM List, but we’re open to any ideas
- We’d love a mark/logo that accompanies the names as well
- Some things that our site is about: People, Markets, Doing Deals, Matching, Bringing Together
- The logo will mostly be for the branding of the site, and will be incorporated into the site title banner. The whole design doesn’t need to fit on a business card, though if the mark were strong enough, we assume it could be used independently of the name(s)