I felt as if she was an instant friend. She took my ideas and combined them with hers and emerged them into a great logo! We couldn't be happier and hope to continue a relationship with Imaginable Design.
- The Final Details
How Jenny Ayers started their logo design journey
Ayers Eye Care
My name is Jennifer Ayers. I am 31 years old and have been a practicing optometrist (eye doctor) for 4 years. I am currently starting my own business. As an optometrist I prescribe an fit glasses and contacts as well as diagnosing and treating eye diseases (as an optometrist I do not perform surgery like ophthalmologists). The eye health of all of my patients is my primary concern. In my practice I will use the latest eye care technology and sell everything from economically priced glasses to designer glasses.
My practice will be in the Kenosha, WI area.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target audience is anyone with an eye(s). I want to attract men and women equally as well as every age range from children to the geriatric population. I want my target audience to understand that I will give family practice type care in a relaxed and friendly environment. I would like my patients to get a sense that I am a younger doctor who will bring newer technology into my practice to meet and exceed their eye care needs.
I am looking for a logo to represent my optometry practice- Ayers Eye Care
A few things I have in mind:
1.I am mainly looking for an eyeball design, but would be open to a pair of eyes if done well.
2. I do not want the design to look like a cartoon or clip art.
3. I do not want a design that is so overdone that you can no longer tell it's an eyeball.
4. I would like something modern and artsy that will look good in color as well as in black and white (for stationary/business card purposes).
5. I do not want the logo to look like a women's eye with makeup on, I have
seen this everywhere.
6. I would like to stay away from anything scary looking, meaning no blood vessels in the eyeball.
7. I like the logo Dr. John Warren has at the top left hand corner of his website at http://www.warreneyecarecenter.com.
The files I will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Thank you in advance! I can't wait to see what you come up with!