How Shark Media, LLC started their logo design journey
The Collaboratorium is a non-traditional entrepreneurial resource center. A place where entrepreneurs gain support, coaching, advisers, shared resources, networking and entrepreneurial courses along with the custom tools necessary to accelerate the realization of their dreams. We are in need of a logo to represent the organization and entrepreneurship as a whole.
The Collaboratorium: Entrepreneurial Accelerator
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The name lends itself to unique lettering along with a powerful icon such as the NASA logo, Nike swoosh, AT&T globe etc. The name is inspired to articulate the power of collaboration in an shared environment of likeminded people. The Collaboratorium is a special place for those entrepreneurs that do not fit into a nice niche to have a place to call home and get their business off the ground.
We are looking for something that is both fresh but has somewhat of a retro feel through the font face. There are no limitations to style or colors (but we caution against browns).
• The tag line "Entrepreneurial Accelerator" needs to be included.
• Color's are open.
• Partial to retro and timeless designs with a twist
• Font faces such as the Metropolis movie posters with an updated look would be excellent (see: poster)
- • Cute or rehashed designs that have been changed to fit the premise
• No realist or modernist typefaces: no Helveticas, no Arials, no Futuras. The font needs to be highly-legible retro-like and unique.