Artess was wonderful! Very creative, helpful, patient, and responsive to my preferences and questions. I highly recommend her!
How 1stDaySchoolSupplies started their logo design journey
Design a friendly & inviting logo for new e-commerce business selling "prepackaged" school supplies. Logo to be clean & crisp. Logo to be brandable, recognizable & unique. Logo to appear on different Marketing pieces. This competition to be followed up by Web Page Design, Business Cards & Brochure/Flyer.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- --1st Day School Supplies caters to students (K-8th Grade) by providing them their entire list of school supplies conveniently pre-packaged in a personalized keepsake box delivered right to their front door, ready for the 1st Day of school.
- --Every school supply box is fully customized to exactly what the teacher requested - down to quality, quantity, color, style & name brand.
- --One-stop shopping via website for busy parents. Offers time-saving service for parents.
- --Eliminates parents the hassel of driving to multiple stores to search for the 40+ school supply items.
- --Allows parents to still "Back-to-School" shop with their children for FUN stuff like clothes & shoes.
- --Part of proceeds help generate income for Schools & PTA's.
- --Targeting parents of children K-8th grade. Logo must appeal to parent, child & school professionals.
- --Need Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Standard Web Formats ( .jpg, .gif or .png) ; Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
- --Color schemes, fronts & designs are open for you to create
- --We are unsure if we will actually have the .com in the logo or not.
- --Expect alot of feedback daily
- --Open to having you use graphics in the logo as well as text
- --Open to all creative ideas
- --Slogans are a possibility
- --Website under construction. Contest will be coming for web page design, business cards & brochure/flyer