• The word myNavitar™ in the logo in a single line, do not break up the word
• Fun but professional
• Sustainable from early childhood into adulthood for all users
• Image size is scalable from a small to a large without degradation
• Simple and not overly complicated
• Recognizable and unique to the product
• Original, creative and unique designs only
• No cliché education themes (no bookworms, apples, owls, etc)
• Typeface should be clear and simple.
• eScholar colors are not required.
• The logo will be used on the web and print so it should display well in both.
• The logo should have human characteristics or concentrate on the pathway to success (navigating steps to success)
• In general the logo should portray fun, collaboration, data, learning, positive attitude, and pathways to success
• Easily brandable and transposable for use on stationary, business cards, marketing materials, etc.
• File formats: png, ai(CMYK), jpg, and layered psd (RGB)
• Stock images, clip art, fonts that carry license fees
• Images that are not brandable
• Do not use a dark blue and green combination.
o We will also be posting other contest in the near future for avatar designs for the myNavitar app.